Our experienced technical team is at your service to develop a customized waste treatment plant that will respond to your exact requirements, waste quantities and plant dimensions. We offer full project support –from initial plant development and design, to construction and management– to ensure that no detail is overlooked. Our approach can be defined in 4 steps:
The initial phases of project development include:
- Analyzing the early stages of the new facility.
- Analyzing existing plants to ensure optimal performance, reliability and income (minimizing cost, maximizing output and efficiency).
- Identifying specific short-term plant optimization objectives and best practice policies.
After an initial consultation, our experts will:
- Perform feasibility studies.
- Draft a general plant design based on WT ENERGY SMEA systems concept. Having students formulate fat questions about their topic helps them narrow their focus.
3. TURNKEY PLANT
Our engineering specialists will then manage plant construction, coordinate with general contractors and assist with the initial launch and startup. 4. PLANT OPERATION & MAINTENANCE
Once construction is completed, we will:
- Organize detailed technician training and education programs.
- Recruit results-oriented experts to work closely with owners and the operation team to manage, maintain, and optimize the entire facility for long-term results.
- Assist with the contracting of all equipment maintenance on site.