Our highly optimized waste treatment facilities can efficiently sort, process and convert all types of municipal solid waste (undifferentiated, organic and dry) into reusable energy and products:
- Soil improver
- Electrical Energy
- Thermic Energy
Thanks to numerous system advancements, it is now possible to produce more recycled energy than traditional WtE plants, while consuming less and saving more. Impressive, right?
Based on one ton of European MSW, which contains an average of 45% dry waste, 40% organic waste, 15% recyclable metals, WT ENERGY’s state-of-the-art systems can produce:
- More than 650 KWh/ton of total electrical energy
- Approximately 1000 KWt via high-performance thermic cogeneration, rendering water temperatures up to 85°C.
- 100 kg of soil improver.
- 150 kg of recyclable materials: aluminum, glass and iron.
Benefits of our system:
- High biogas production thanks to high efficiency biodigestion process.
- Low energy consumption systems, with capacity to run on less than half the energy produced (via cogeneration).
- Reduced capital expenditure required.
- Modular design makes system easy to scale to project size.
- Software controlled systems reduces operation & maintenance costs.
Watch the video:
Learn more about our sustainable and profitable WtE systems